New Jersey is the hottest northeastern US state opening door of fortune for people who love sports betting. New Jersey sports betting has become the betting capital of the country. Sports betting is now legal in New Jersey and benefiting popular casino and racetracks in an unimaginable way.
New jersey online sports betting license has crossed the milestone with a rapid boom in the sports betting industry. In June 2018, Gov. Phil Murphy signed NJ sports betting into law and made new jersey online sports betting legal in the country. The seven-year struggle came to an end after sports betting became legal in the state.
Related:- Simple Bed Bug Elimination Plan
With legalization taking place New Jersey casinos, betting apps are offering an aggressive signup bonus and promo codes with more lucrative offers. Just after its inception, it immediately became a robust market in the industry allowing gamers to place bets online and in person.
Live Sports Betting Apps in New Jersey
- Currently, there are 16 live sports betting apps in New Jersey offering gamers tremendous betting experience approved by DGE (Division of Gaming Enforcement) to accept bets. These apps offer users a huge pool of daily and weekly sports contests in cricket, football, baseball, golf, soccer, basketball, hockey, motorsports and a lot more. The freedom to choose from many sports is what makes these apps stand out in the market.
- DraftKings Sportsbook– up to $500 deposit match
- William Hill– bet $50, get $50
- PointsBet– deposit $50, get $100 free
- FOX Bet– $20 in free bets and $100 deposit match
- FanDuel Sportsbook– $500 risk-free bet
- SugarHouse Sportsbook– $250 deposit match
- 888sport– $500 risk-free bet
- playMGM– $500 risk-free bet
- Borgata Online
- Golden Nugget
- Hard Rock Online
Top 5 New Jersey Sportsbooks
1. DraftKing Sportbook
DraftKing is considered as one of the best sportsbooks. It enables users to signup and starts betting on a safe and secure online platform. Its user-friendly interface and a vast pool of daily and fantasy sports contests allow users to earn a tremendous winning amount. Choosing from a range of formats like Double or Nothing, head-to-head, and qualifiers make betting more exciting and result in an exclusive league leaderboard.
PointsBet is one of the famous Australian company that moved its headquarters to North Jersey in 2018. It’s considered as growing online bookmakers where the more your bets win by, the more you win. They are known to offer the best tech in the legal sports betting space, offering a range of actions. What’s more attractive is the multiplier based betting option, which allows you to bet with your friends and family. Moreover, offering you a chance to win more.
Sugarhouse is not as popular as DraftKings and FanDuel, but they have been out ahead in the competition with legal sports betting offering industry-leading deposit options. You can get the money into your PlaySugarHouse in New Jersey using multiple options like Credit or Debit card, Sugarhouseplay+card, Paypal, Online banking, and wire transfer.
The playmgm is one of the Casino-branded sportsbooks. Recently it picked some new attention-grabbing features and considered as one of the best in the bunch. What makes them unique is signup bonuses 100-1 odds boost on a select event with new bettors. Their impressive way to grab gamers’ attention is surely doing wonders allowing gamblers to bet more and claim more.
5. William Hills
William Hills is known as the world’s most popular bookmakers. They bring betting at your fingertips, offering a more excellent experience. Enjoy the live streaming, advance in-play scoreboard, allowing you to bet more and more with a higher possibility to win. With William Hills, you will always get great value, price enhancement, bonus, promotion, and special offers.
Related:- Denver Real Estate Flipping 101
Best NJ Sportsbooks Selection
Sportsbook provides the whole information of sports games such as cricket, football, tennis, soccer, basketball, baseball, volleyball, horse racing, etc. It can help you get extensive experience in sports betting while improving sports knowledge and skills.
Here we have listed certain steps that help you choose the best Sportsbook from all the available Sportsbooks.
- Choose review based Sportsbook betting software.
- Select a reliable platform which gives great competitive odds and secure payment option.
- Make a better customer service.
- Better support with perfect security.
- Get a great web and mobile betting solution.
- Promotion and bonus offer provide after the Signup process.
- Impressive User interface.
- Easily to provide the methods of transaction fund like withdrawal and depositing.
Legal Online Sportsbook in NJ?
Currently, In New Jersey, there are 14 online/mobile sportsbook licensed. All the casinos and racetracks across New Jersey introducing legal Sports betting. Here we have mentioned all the legal Sports book licensed for use in NJ:
- 888 Sportsbook
- BetAmerica Sportsbooks
- Caesars Sportsbook
- DraftKings Sportsbook
- FanDuel Sportsbook
- FoxBet Sportsbook
- Golden Nugget Sportsbook
- Hard Rock Sportsbook
- betMGM Sportsbook
- PointsBet Sportsbook
- Resorts Sportsbook
- SugarHouse Sportsbook
- theScore Sportsbook
- William Hill Sportsbook